The dental hygienist bill is made up of the various services that have taken place during a treatment. Each performance is described with a code on the invoice.
Your health care bill
You will receive your bill from Infomedics
In our practice we like to give you all the attention and good care. That is why we work together with Infomedics for sending and collecting our bills. This means that you will receive an invoice for care from Infomedics.
Reimbursement from your health insurer
If your health insurer reimburses part of your bill, this will be clearly stated on the bill. You pay the remainder to Infomedics. Do you have a question about the amount of the reimbursement on your account? Please contact your health insurer. Is there no compensation on the account? Then pay everything to Infomedics and then check whether you can still submit the bill to your health insurer.
Arrange it online!
On the Infomedics website (www.infomedics.nl) you can quickly and easily arrange many matters concerning the payment of your bill, such as:
- Check your payment statusGo to www.infomedics.nl. You will find the account checker directly at the top of the web page. Enter the description (series of numbers) on the invoice and check whether your invoice has been paid. If this is not the case, you can pay directly via iDEAL.
- Make payment arrangement Infomedics uses a payment term of 30 days. If you are unable to pay on time, you can request a postponement of payment free of charge. You can also make a payment arrangement at a cost. You can also find more information about the Infomedics Payment Plan online.
- View FAQs
If you have a question, you can usually find the answer under frequently asked questions. Otherwise you can always contact the Infomedics Service Desk. Do you still have a question? Then call the Infomedics Service Desk on telephone number 036 – 20 31 900 (Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.).
What happens to your data?
In order to be able to process bills quickly and correctly, we share your data with Infomedics. Infomedics does everything it can to protect your data as much as possible, and of course they comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding privacy protection. Information about how Infomedics handles the protection of privacy-sensitive information can be found at www.infomedics.nl.
Payment terms Infomedics
On our behalf, Infomedics sends and collects bills for the care you have received. Infomedics naturally complies with all (privacy) laws and regulations, both the rules that apply to us as a healthcare provider, and the rules that apply to Infomedics by law.
What are the main payment terms of your Infomedics account?
- Infomedics may, if this is possible, declare your bill to your health insurer. You will always see any reimbursement on the account.
- Infomedics expects you to pay the bill before the due date stated on the bill.
- If you have not paid the bill before the due date, you will be in default without further notice of default being required. Because you may of course have forgotten it, you will receive a reminder asking you to pay the bill within 15 days after you have received it. If payment is not made within this set date,
- Infomedics will charge interest and collection costs. Infomedics may first deduct your payment from the collection costs, then from the interest charged and finally from the original amount of your account.
- Please note that when you make a complaint or register with another healthcare provider, your bill will still have to be paid in the end. Your payment obligation cannot be suspended as a result.